Are you reading this because you want:
- to tidy up an overgrown and weedy yard and make it usable and nice to look at?
- someone to look after your garden without assaulting your senses with completely unnecessary gas-powered equipment and toxic pesticides?
- to spend your precious time doing something else besides gardening? (Like travelling, golfing, working)
- a friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy gardener who respects and values your time by answering your calls and e-mails, showing up as promised, working efficiently and effectively and not taking frequent smoke and cell phone breaks?
You’ll receive from me:
• specialist knowledge and care of your bulbs, annuals, perennials, shrubs and small trees
• garden maintenance (pruning, raking, weeding, edging, mulching, fertilizing) on a regular or as-needed basis (spring and fall garden cleanups) without using harmful pesticides or unnecessary polluting gas-powered equipment
• garden makeovers with new and/or your existing plants
• garden consultations and coaching regarding proper plant choice and care
Book your gardening visit today by sending me an e-mail to info(@)pauljunggardening.com or call me at (416) 515-2780.
Scheduling information as of February 26, 2021: I anticipate starting to work again by mid April so please contact me then to schedule a spring cleanup!
I charge $69/hr plus HST with a 3 hour minimum per visit within my service area. Please see my FAQs page for more information about seeing if we’re a good fit.