A few words About me and how i can help with your gardening needs
About a Toronto Gardener who can help
Gardening has been a constant thread weaving in and out of my life since I can remember. The smell of the tomato seedling in a styrofoam cup that I received when I was maybe six years old is still lodged somewhere with the other childhood memories. I still think about this when I’m near a tomato plant!
Fast forward over forty years and I’m a professional Toronto gardener. But how did this transition happen?
I had an epiphany in my office cubicle one day that corporate life wasn’t for me and decided to go back to school.
Eventually, I graduated in 2006 from Toronto’s Humber College’s Landscape Technician program and created my gardening services business during my co-op work requirement as a gardener at Islington United Church.
Over the years, I’ve travelled throughout Toronto meeting many wonderful people who do not have the time or are physically unable to spend outside looking after their cherished plants. Spending time with these clients in their gardens is very gratifying and fulfilling. My only regret is that I didn’t make the change earlier!
But more about you and your gardening needs
More benefits you’ll receive with me:
- you’ll experience excellent value in creating or maintaining important parts of your property, which means the most productive use of your hard-earned dollars when it comes to hiring a gardener
- peace of mind that your gardens will be looked after when you go away on vacation or if you’re physically unable to work outside
- a focus on a long-term gardening relationship, which means eliminating your efforts to find a reliable gardener you can trust during every visit, every year
- I won’t use pesticides or gas-powered machines around you and your family when I weed, prune and rake, which means you, your family and neighbours can safely enjoy your gardens at any time without inhaling toxic gas and chemical fumes
- a genuine passion for gardening that I love to share, which means that you will enjoy gardening even more
- knowing that I am completely accountable for my work, which means you will not have to deal with any buck-passing from seasonal help who, to be blunt, don’t care about your needs and concerns